|CALL TO ORDER|
Councillor Sandra O'Connor
ADOPTION OF THE AGENDA
CONFLICT OF INTEREST
TREE APPEAL - 5:30 p.m.
320 King Street - Fred Luk - Presentation
- Appendix I - Applicants Appeal Letter
- Appendix II - Municipal Record
- Appendix III - Notice of Appeal Hearing
NEXT COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE & COUNCIL MEETING DATES
(1) Committee of the Whole - Planning Meeting - January 10, 2021
(2) Committee of the Whole - General Meeting - January 17, 2021
(3) Council Meeting - January 24, 2021
Meeting times can be subject to change.
Detailed information can be found on Town's website at www.notl.org.
(1) 2022 Year of the Garden
(2) Icewine Day
(1) Council Meeting Minutes - November 22, 2021
(1) Transit Governance - Transit Presentation
Matt Robinson, Director GO Implementation Office, Niagara Region
All delegation requests will be reviewed by the Town Clerk, at the Clerks discretion delegations will be added. The deadline for non-agenda delegation requests is no later than 12:00 p.m. on the Thursday prior to the Council meeting. Should you wish to speak to a staff report listed on the agenda, submissions must be received by 12:00 p.m. on the day of the scheduled meeting.
(1) Freddie Coccimglio, 281 Tanbark Road
- Short Term Rental
(2) Karen Lade, Music Niagara
- Financial Request
(1) Applications for Cancellation, Reduction or Refund of Taxes under Section 357 of the Municipal Act, 2001
(2) Kate Lyons on behalf of SORE Association
- CDS-21-029 - Character Study
(3) Thomas Richardson & Andrea Mannell, Sullivan Mahoney
- CDS-21-030 - Setter's Landing Phase 2
RESPONSE TO DELEGATIONS FROM COUNCIL
COMMITTEE MINUTES & REPORTS
(1) Committee of the Whole Planning Minutes - December 6, 2021
(2) Committee of the Whole General Minutes - December 13, 2021
(3) CAO-21-004 - Transit Governance
(4) CS-21-035 - Mississagua Culvert
(5) CDS-21-029 - Character Study - Randwood and John Street East
(Referred from the Committee of Whole Planning Meeting - December 6, 2021)
(6) CDS-21-030 -
Settlers Landing Phase 2, South of Line 1 Road - Harvest Drive, Plantation Drive & Homestead Drive, Draft Plan of Subdivision (26T-18-20-03), Zoning By-law Amendment (ZBA-16-2020)
(7) Audit & Finance Committee Reports
(The reports and presentation were previously approved the Audit & Finance Committee)
(i) ADC-21-11 - Proposed 2022 Cash-in-Lieu of Parking Indexing
(ii) ADC-21-12 - Proposed 2022 Development Charges Indexing
(iii) ADC-21-13 - 2022 Corporate Insurance Renewal
(iv) ADC-21-14 - Proposed 2022 User Fees
(v) 2022 Budget Presentation
(8) Audit & Finance Minutes - December 17, 2021
3666D-21 - a by-law to amend By-law No. 3666-02 being a by-law to appoint a Chief Building Official under the Building Code (Benjamin Hopkins - Acting Deputy Chief Building Official)
4308AM-21- a by-law to amend By-law No. 4308-09, as amended, being a by-law regulating traffic and parking on Town Roads; and to amend the following Schedules: Schedule C and W
5374-21 - a by-law to provide for an interim levy of realty taxes for the corporation of The Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake for the year 2022
5375-21 - a by-law to authorize the Lord Mayor and Town Clerk to execute agreement between The Corporation of the Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake and Canadian Urban Institute (My Main Street Community Activator Program Ultimate Recipient Agreement)
5376-21 - a by-law to authorize the Lord Mayor and Town Clerk to execute agreement between The Corporation of the Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake and Fleet Challenge Canada Inc.
5377-21 - a by-law to authorize the Lord Mayor and Town Clerk to execute agreement between The Corporation of the Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake and Her Majesty the Queen in right of Ontario, as represented by the Minister of Transportation (for the purpose of Invoicing for Fire & Emergency Services)
5378-21 - a by-law to establish fees and charges to be collected by The Corporation of The Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake and rescind By-law No. 5199-19 and any amendments thereto
MOTIONS & INFORMATION PACKAGES
1. The following resolution(s) be adopted:
(a) Community Centre Pedestrian Cross Over
2. Information Package(s)
(a) December 16, 2021
NOTICE OF MOTION
Notices of Motion may be introduced by any Member at a regular Meeting of Council or Committee of the Whole for consideration at the next or a subsequent regular meeting of Council.
New Business may be introduced under adoption of the Agenda.
Items of direction to staff must be in the form of a motion.
LORD MAYOR'S REPORT, ANNOUNCEMENTS AND REMARKS
5379-21 - A by-law to confirm the proceedings at the Council Meeting of the Corporation of the Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake on December 20, 2021.