|CALL TO ORDER|
Councillor Wendy Cheropita
ADOPTION OF THE AGENDA
CLOSED SESSION - 4:30 PM
- Closed meeting under Section 239(2)(f) advice that is subject to solicitor-client privilege, including communications necessary for the purpose, specifically dealing with Shoreline Protection;
- Closed meeting under Section 239(2)(b) personal matters about an identifiable individual, including municipal or local board employees;
- Closed meeting under Section 239(2)(e) litigation or potential litigation, including matters before administrative tribunals, affecting the municipality or local board specifically regarding Settler's Landing Subdivision.
CONFLICT OF INTEREST
NEXT COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE & COUNCIL MEETING DATES
(1) Committee of the Whole - Planning Meeting - June 7, 2021
(2) Committee of the Whole - General Meeting - June 14, 2021
(3) Council Meeting - June 21, 2021
Meeting times can be subject to change.
Detailed information can be found on Town's website at www.notl.org.
(1) Council Meeting Minutes - April 26, 2021
All delegation requests will be reviewed by the Town Clerk, at the Clerks discretion delegations will be added. The deadline for non-agenda delegation requests is no later than 12:00 p.m. on the Thursday prior to the Council meeting. Should you wish to speak to a staff report listed on the agenda, submissions must be received by 12:00 p.m. on the day of the scheduled meeting.
(1) John Foreman, Bed and Breakfast Association
Short Term Rental Fees
(2) Ardeth Staz, Village Community Association
Request to two Little Libraries - Presentation
(3) Steven Hardaker, Niagara-on-the-Green Subdivision
Parking Concerns - Presentation
(1) John Scott - OPS-21-015 - Status Update Regarding Ryerson Park and Chautauqua Area
RESPONSE TO DELEGATIONS FROM COUNCIL
COMMITTEE MINUTES & REPORTS
(1) Committee of the Whole Planning Minutes - May 3, 2021
(2) Committee of the Whole General Minutes - May 10, 2021
(3) Municipal Heritage Committee Minutes - April 27, 2021
(4) Municipal Heritage Committee Minutes - May 11, 2021
(5) Environmental Advisory Committee Minutes - May 5, 2021
(6) OPS-21-015 - Status Update Regarding Ryerson Park and Chautauqua Area
4308AH-21- a by-law to amend By-law No. 4308-09, as amended, being a by-law regulating traffic and parking on Town roads; and to amend Schedule P - Stop Signs at Intersections
5199C-21 - a by-law to amend By-law No. 5199-19, as amended, being a by-law to establish fees and charges to be collected by The Corporation of The Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake (Appendix I)
5306A-21 - a by-law to amend By-law No. 5306A-21, being a by-law to regulate the use of Municipally Owned Parks
5320-21 - a by-law to enact Corporate Policy - Development Charges Policy for The Corporation of The Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake (Sections 26.1 and 26.2)
5321-21 - a by-law to set and levy the rates of taxation for Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake purposes, for Regional purposes and for Education purposes for the year 2021
5322-21 - a by-law to authorize the Lord Mayor and Town Clerk to execute an agreement between The Corporation of The Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake and ActiveNET (Facility Registration & Recreational Program Booking Software)
5323-21 - a by-law to authorize an encroachment agreement between The Corporation of the The Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake and Tammar Grinberg (106 Queen Street)
5324-21 - a by-law to authorize the Lord Mayor and Town Clerk to execute an agreement between The Corporation of The Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake and the Niagara-on-the-Lake Pickleball Club Inc. (Memorandum of Understanding)
5325-21 - a by-law to authorize a site plan agreement between The Corporation of the Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake and Jaroslaw Parniak (100 John Street East)
MOTIONS & INFORMATION PACKAGES
1. The following resolutions be adopted:
(a) Endorse Town of Fort Erie Motion on Province Investigating and Updating Source Water Protection Legislation
(b) Endorse ADR Chambers Letter of April 27, 2021
(c) Endorse Niagara Peninsula Conservation Authority Letter regarding 2 Billion Trees Initiative
2. Information Package
(a) May 13, 2021
NOTICE OF MOTION
Notices of Motion may be introduced by any Member at a regular Meeting of Council or Committee of the Whole for consideration at the next or a subsequent regular meeting of Council.
New Business may be introduced under adoption of the Agenda.
Items of direction to staff must be in the form of a motion.
LORD MAYOR'S REPORT, ANNOUNCEMENTS AND REMARKS
5325-21 - A by-law to confirm the proceedings at the Council Meeting of the Corporation of the Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake on May 17, 2021.